Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Architecture Time!


My friend, and finally engaged to his girlfriend of 76 years, Franky, just had his latest project featured on Apartment Therapy. Its a rooftop garden in Athens, with gangster views in every direction. Fantastic photos too!

See all of them and read the article on the website:
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/chicago/gardening/roof-garden-by-mabarchitects-061303

In other archi-news, I'm taking my 7th exam tomorrow - Lateral Forces. Also meeting with the church board on the project that I've been talking about for months. Its going slowly, and has no money, but I'd rather do it for little to nothing than pass up a first project of this magnitude. But for the time being it seems to be a part time job. We'll see. Annnd starting a new job on Monday in NYC. So I will be pulling myself in 3 directions pretty soon. Whopee!

1 comment:

SLA said...

Wow- that roof deck is fantastic!!

Good luck on Monday. Have fun!