Tuesday, April 29, 2008

decisions decisions.........



I've been sleeping on the stiffest twin bed on earth for the past couple days. Home sweet home. Came home for Easter weekend, and I've been doing research on the job scene and condos in New York and Philly. Pretty much I'm giving up on staying in Boston. This is me officially getting off the pot. New York has it going on, but for the price of a dumpy studio in Queens, I could have a luxurious big loft in a nice part of Philly. But then again the pay in Philly is much lower....vicious cycle. I'm not going to make up my mind anytime soon. This might mean a prolonged period of crashing on this stiff bed once my lease is up in July.....


Mark is supposed to call me with his schedule tomorrow so I can book a ticket to Egypt. All my frequent flier miles means I have a free ticket to the motherland. MARK, What the crap is the deal? I want to see pyramids and what not. Email me before the airline changes its mind.

2 comments:

SLA said...

Let's all move to Philly. Mass migration of the cool peeps.

wtf said...

I'm down with that.